- 2 cups sifted flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 5 tablespoons melted shortening
- Strawberries and ice cream
- Banana and Bar One sauce
- Blueberries and cream
- Caramel and chocolate chips
- Cinnamon and sugar
- Crushed pineapple with toasted macadamia nuts
- Ham and cheese
- Mix and sift dry ingredients.
- Combine beaten egg yolks, milk and shortening; add to dry ingredients, beating until smooth.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Pour batter into each section of a hot waffle iron.
- Cook waffles until crispy and browned.