- Salmon fillets or steak
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse and pat dry the fish.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper all over salmon.
- Put the salmon on the grill skin side down. Grill 3 – 5 minutes.
- Flip the salmon skin side up. Grill an additional 3 – 5 minutes. Grilled meat should have a nice char on the outside while remaining tender inside.
Variations and tips:
- To help keep the fish from drying out, rub some butter, olive oil, or coconut oil into it before adding salt and pepper.
- Add some dill to the salmon along with the salt and pepper.
- Serve with lemon wedges, cherry tomatoes and parsley.
- Marinade in a mixture of any or all of the above additions and add some white wine for extra flavour.