- 500g Fettuccine
- 6tbsp unsalted butter
- 150g sliced, cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnishing
- Cook the fettuccine in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until the pasta is al dente (not soft and mushy).
- While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the cream and chicken and bring to the boil.
- Cook until sauce has reduced, or for about five minutes, stirring gently.
- Remove from the heat.
- Place pasta in a serving dish, sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese then pour the sauce over the pasta to melt the cheese.
- Gently mix the pasta and sauce together.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley and a little Parmesan.