Ready in 15 minutes
- 250g good beef mince
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 415g can baked beans in tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp dried mixed herbs
- 450g pack chilled, flavoured mashed potato
- Serve with vegetables of your choice
- Tip: Add chopped carrots/corn/peas to the mince.
Heat a large, dry frying pan over a high heat. Add the beef mince and 1 small onion, chopped, and cook, stirring to break up the meat, for 3-4 minutes, until the meat is browned.
2. Stir in a 415g can baked beans in tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs, some seasoning and a good dash of water. Simmer rapidly for 3-4 minutes, until thickened. Tip into a deep, 1.2-litre baking dish.
3. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to high. Heat a 450g pack chilled, flavoured mashed potato according to the pack instructions, spoon on top of the mince and rough up the surface. Pop under the hot grill for a few minutes, until golden and bubbling.