This classic Prawn Cocktail Salad is ideal for those lazy summer nights when you on holiday.
1. ½: Iceberg Lettuce, shredded (250g)
2. 2 tbsp: chopped parsley
3. 2 tbsp: tomato ketchup (50g)
4. 2 tbsp: low fat mayonnaise (50g)
5. 1 tsp: Worcestershire sauce
6. 2-3 dashes: Tabasco sauce to taste
7. 300g: cooked peeled prawns, defrosted if frozen
8. Pinch of smoked paprika
Toss the iceberg and parsley together and place the base serving dishe.
Mix together the ketchup, mayonnaise, Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces then stir in the prawns.
Spoon the prawn mixture into the serving dishes and top with the remaining lettuce.
Finish with the remaining prawns and sprinkle with smoked paprika.
Try replacing the iceberg with shredded round lettuce.
Try using tiger prawns and add a little harissa paste to give a spicy flavour.
Serve in 4 wine glasses for a classic starter.